QA/QC Manager - Project Quality Manager
- To perform Quality Assurance activities (process identification, procedure development and check, awareness training, auditing, improvement activities, etc.)
- To perform project quality activities
- (e.g.: issuing of quality project documents; managing quality subjects with the internal teams both for head office and site, Clients and Vendors/Contractors; performing quality audits and quality activities as per the Company’s needs, etc.);
- To perform bidding activities (contractual examination, documentation, hours forecast).
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Quality roles in Oil&Gas Industry
- Technical education;
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel);
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to identify problems, to understand complex work processes, technical standard, procedures, contracts;
- Experience working in technical and quality departments, ideally in the oil & gas industry;
- Quality assurance experience obtained from the preparation of quality management systems as per ISO 9001 standard series;
- Quality management experience obtained from oil & gas projects: experience issuing project procedures (Project Quality Plans, Project Procedures, ITPs, etc), Site experience (oil & gas industry);
- Quality audit qualification and experience as per ISO 19011:2003;
- Interest in working in quality subjects.
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package.
For a career that goes beyond the expected, forward your resume and cover letter, quoting the job title in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.