Effectively establish and manage a planning and progress control system in order to support the Project Manager's decision-making process to allow the project to be completed according to the baselines and in compliance with the contractual dates and requirements.
- Ensure any deviation from the plan is promptly spotted and analyzed, final time impact is estimated and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored
- During the initial phase after contract award ensure the implementation of the Planning and Progress Control System
- Ensure, during the execution phase, the Planning and Progress Control System works effectively, progress status and completion forecast are soundly assessed and reported
- Assist the Project Control Manager (PCM) in the Project Status Report preparation
- Require PCM to be promptly informed about all decisions or events impacting schedules and progress in order to timely reflect them in the time analysis.
- Support the PCM during the contract changes/claims process providing the time impact analysis
- Support the PCM for the preparation of the Project close-out Report and the schedule and productivity feed-back data to Project Control Department and Commercial Department
- 10+ years experience as a Planner required
- Must have at least two years experience with Primavera 6
- Experience with preparation and managing different levels of schedules
- Experience with other software (Excel, Access, database software, etc.)
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package.
For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the job title in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com.
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.saipem.ca
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.