Support the LOSPR Project Team, Process Manager and the Client in:
- Implement Saipem Corporate guidance and methodologies and ensure that they are successfully executed in a quality manner.
- Resolve safety problems through appropriate attention to detail, adequate knowledge of basic principles, design techniques and proper identification/definition of process safety hazards.
- Assure that the LOSPR Team is adequately coached and provided with all the technical skills and knowledge to perform the required design activities.
- Identify technical training needs to ensure the in-house technical knowledge is up to date with the latest design techniques and tools.
- Degree in an engineering discipline, registered with APEGA
- Minimum 15 years of active practice in the field of Integrity Engineering with a reputable EPC Company.
- Knowledge and application of:
- Sound engineering techniques,
- Recognized engineering standards,
- Interdivisional standard practices,
- Recommended practices,
- Local regulations, codes and practices,
- Reference documents for established safe practices and codes.
- Familiarity, proficiency and compliance with all latest safety procedures including, but not limited to:
- Process Hazard Identification
- Safety Review of process design and project documents
- Electrical Area Classification
- Active and Passive Fire Protection design
- Fire and Gas Detection design
- Escape Route, Safety Equipment, EER design
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability assessments
- Risk Assessment (both qualitative and quantitative).
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package.
For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the job title in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com.
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.saipem.ca
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.