Establish and manage a cost control system in order to support the Project Manager's decision-making process to allow project completion within the approved Budget. Responsibilities:
- Ensure any deviation from plan is spotted and analyzed, final impact is estimated and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored.
- Create a cost awareness atmosphere among all project participants. Satisfy Operating Company and Corporate and, in cooperation with responsible functions, information required to achieve financial/tax optimization.
- During the initial phase: ensure the implementation of the Cost Control System
- Ensure, during the execution phase, that the Cost Control System works effectively and cost status is soundly assessed and reported
- Assist the Project Controls Manager (PCM) in the Project Status Report preparation.
- Update the cost/revenues forecast relevant to intercompany services, to allow the update of the intercompany service agreements.
- Ensure the PCM is promptly informed about all decisions or events impacting revenues and costs in order to timely reflect them in the cost control system.
- Supports the PCM during the contract changes/claims process providing the cost impact analysis.
- Support the PCM for the preparation of the Project close-out Report and the cost feed-back data to Project Control Department and Commercial Department.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of cost control functions
- SAP knowledge considered an asset
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package.
For a career that goes beyond the expected, please submit your cover letter and resume, with the job title quoted in the subject line to RecruitmentCanada@Saipem.com
Attn: Human Resources
Suite 2700, 530 8th
Avenue SW Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S8
For more information, please visit www.saipem.ca
Please apply in the manner specified or your application may not be considered.We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.