ACHIEVEMENTS BUILT ON A WORLD OF EXPERIENCE
Saipem Canada Inc. is a leader in turnkey Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) projects with a particular focus in the Oil and Gas industry. We operate as contractors for the design and implementation of large-sized projects such as refinery and gas plants, chemical, petrochemical, and fertilizer plants, onshore pipeline systems, infrastructures, power and environmental plants.
With operations around the world in over 100 countries in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia we can provide services and management services worldwide.
Saipem Canada Inc. is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Key Role Responsibilities/Activities:
- Provide backup support to Accounts Payable Clerks (Vacation Days)
- Provide backup support to Other Intermediate Accountants
- Prepare Journal Entries for month-end
- Responsible for Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist with Internal Financial Reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Two plus years experience in a high-volume Accounting environment combined with post secondary education in an Accounting program.
- Computer literate - MS Office; with an emphasis on Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keen interest to learn and grow with the Company.
We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package. Overtime is required at month-end. For a career that goes beyond the expected, forward your resume.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.